Present address: Department of Molecular Genetics and Microbiology Emerging Pathogens Institute, 1600 SW Archer Road, R2-231 ARB, PO Box 100266 Gainesville, FL 32610, USA.
Synergistic role of curli and cellulose in cell adherence and biofilm formation of attaching and effacing Escherichia coli and identification of Fis as a negative regulator of curli
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 992–1006, April 2009
How to Cite
Saldaña, Z., Xicohtencatl-Cortes, J., Avelino, F., Phillips, A. D., Kaper, J. B., Puente, J. L. and Girón, J. A. (2009), Synergistic role of curli and cellulose in cell adherence and biofilm formation of attaching and effacing Escherichia coli and identification of Fis as a negative regulator of curli. Environmental Microbiology, 11: 992–1006. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2008.01824.x
- Issue online: 1 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2009
- Received 23 June, 2008; accepted 23 October, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!