Present address: John Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, 21218, USA.
Salt shield: intracellular salts provide cellular protection against ionizing radiation in the halophilic archaeon, Halobacterium salinarum NRC-1
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2009
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 1066–1078, May 2009
How to Cite
Kish, A., Kirkali, G., Robinson, C., Rosenblatt, R., Jaruga, P., Dizdaroglu, M. and DiRuggiero, J. (2009), Salt shield: intracellular salts provide cellular protection against ionizing radiation in the halophilic archaeon, Halobacterium salinarum NRC-1. Environmental Microbiology, 11: 1066–1078. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2008.01828.x
- Issue online: 24 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2009
- Received 16 July, 2008; accepted 29 October, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!