Mapping field-scale spatial patterns of size and activity of the denitrifier community
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2009
Journal compilation © 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd. No claim to original French government works
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 1518–1526, June 2009
How to Cite
Philippot, L., Čuhel, J., Saby, N. P.A., Chèneby, D., Chroňáková, A., Bru, D., Arrouays, D., Martin-Laurent, F. and Šimek, M. (2009), Mapping field-scale spatial patterns of size and activity of the denitrifier community. Environmental Microbiology, 11: 1518–1526. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2009.01879.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2009
- Received 20 February, 2008; accepted 16 December, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!