Present address: Laboratoire de Bactériologie, JE2526, UFR Médecine, Clermont-Ferrand, France.
Isolation and characterization of a magnetotactic bacterial culture from the Mediterranean Sea
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 7, pages 1646–1657, July 2009
How to Cite
Lefèvre, C. T., Bernadac, A., Yu-Zhang, K., Pradel, N. and Wu, L.-F. (2009), Isolation and characterization of a magnetotactic bacterial culture from the Mediterranean Sea. Environmental Microbiology, 11: 1646–1657. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2009.01887.x
[Correction added on 24 February 2009, after first online publication: In the title, ‘bacteria’ was corrected to ‘bacterial culture’.]
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2009
- Received 10 October, 2008; accepted 28 December, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!