Functional and structural response of the methanogenic microbial community in rice field soil to temperature change
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2009
© 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 7, pages 1844–1853, July 2009
How to Cite
Conrad, R., Klose, M. and Noll, M. (2009), Functional and structural response of the methanogenic microbial community in rice field soil to temperature change. Environmental Microbiology, 11: 1844–1853. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2009.01909.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2009
- Received 14 November, 2008; accepted 17 February, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!