Prokaryotic extracellular enzymatic activity in relation to biomass production and respiration in the meso- and bathypelagic waters of the (sub)tropical Atlantic
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2009
© 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 8, pages 1998–2014, August 2009
How to Cite
Baltar, F., Arístegui, J., Sintes, E., Van Aken, H. M., Gasol, J. M. and Herndl, G. J. (2009), Prokaryotic extracellular enzymatic activity in relation to biomass production and respiration in the meso- and bathypelagic waters of the (sub)tropical Atlantic. Environmental Microbiology, 11: 1998–2014. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2009.01922.x
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2009
- Received 8 September, 2008; accepted 27 February, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!