Diversity and abundance of freshwater Actinobacteria along environmental gradients in the brackish northern Baltic Sea
Article first published online: 29 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 8, pages 2042–2054, August 2009
How to Cite
Holmfeldt, K., Dziallas, C., Titelman, J., Pohlmann, K., Grossart, H.-P. and Riemann, L. (2009), Diversity and abundance of freshwater Actinobacteria along environmental gradients in the brackish northern Baltic Sea. Environmental Microbiology, 11: 2042–2054. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2009.01925.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2009
- Received 17 February, 2009; accepted 12 March 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!