Viral control of bacterial biodiversity – evidence from a nutrient-enriched marine mesocosm experiment
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
© 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 10, pages 2585–2597, October 2009
How to Cite
Sandaa, R.-A., Gómez-Consarnau, L., Pinhassi, J., Riemann, L., Malits, A., Weinbauer, M. G., Gasol, J. M. and Thingstad, T. F. (2009), Viral control of bacterial biodiversity – evidence from a nutrient-enriched marine mesocosm experiment. Environmental Microbiology, 11: 2585–2597. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2009.01983.x
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
- Received 3 December, 2008; accepted 28 May, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!