Assessing the diversity of AM fungi in arid gypsophilous plant communities
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2009
© 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 10, pages 2649–2659, October 2009
How to Cite
Alguacil, M. M., Roldán, A. and Torres, M. P. (2009), Assessing the diversity of AM fungi in arid gypsophilous plant communities. Environmental Microbiology, 11: 2649–2659. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2009.01990.x
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2009
- Received 6 April, 2009; accepted 3 June, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!