Present address: Department of Food Science and Technology, One Shields Avenue, Davis, CA 95616, USA. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lifestyle of Lactobacillus plantarum in the mouse caecum
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2009
© 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 10, pages 2747–2757, October 2009
How to Cite
Marco, M. L., Peters, T. H. F., Bongers, R. S., Molenaar, D., Van Hemert, S., Sonnenburg, J. L., Gordon, J. I. and Kleerebezem, M. (2009), Lifestyle of Lactobacillus plantarum in the mouse caecum. Environmental Microbiology, 11: 2747–2757. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2009.02001.x
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2009
- Received 4 November, 2008; accepted 8 June, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!