SiaA and SiaD are essential for inducing autoaggregation as a specific response to detergent stress in Pseudomonas aeruginosa
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2009
© 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 12, pages 3073–3086, December 2009
How to Cite
Klebensberger, J., Birkenmaier, A., Geffers, R., Kjelleberg, S. and Philipp, B. (2009), SiaA and SiaD are essential for inducing autoaggregation as a specific response to detergent stress in Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Environmental Microbiology, 11: 3073–3086. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2009.02012.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2009
- Received 6 November, 2008; accepted 20 June, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!