Ascomycetes associated with ectomycorrhizas: molecular diversity and ecology with particular reference to the Helotiales
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2009
© 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 12, pages 3166–3178, December 2009
How to Cite
Tedersoo, L., Pärtel, K., Jairus, T., Gates, G., Põldmaa, K. and Tamm, H. (2009), Ascomycetes associated with ectomycorrhizas: molecular diversity and ecology with particular reference to the Helotiales. Environmental Microbiology, 11: 3166–3178. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2009.02020.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2009
- Received 9 April, 2009; accepted 22 June, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!