Microbial diversity and community structure of a highly active anaerobic methane-oxidizing sulfate-reducing enrichment
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2009
© 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 12, pages 3223–3232, December 2009
How to Cite
Jagersma, G. C., Meulepas, R. J. W., Heikamp-de Jong, I., Gieteling, J., Klimiuk, A., Schouten, S., Sinninghe Damsté, J. S., Lens, P. N. L. and Stams, A. J. M. (2009), Microbial diversity and community structure of a highly active anaerobic methane-oxidizing sulfate-reducing enrichment. Environmental Microbiology, 11: 3223–3232. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2009.02036.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2009
- Received 20 February, 2009; accepted 11 July, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!