Present addresses: Université Paris VI and CNRS, UMR 7144, Station Biologique, BP74 Place George Teissier, 29680 Roscoff, France; ‡Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada B3H 1X5.
Cell size trade-offs govern light exploitation strategies in marine phytoplankton
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2009
© 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 95–104, January 2010
How to Cite
Key, T., McCarthy, A., Campbell, D. A., Six, C., Roy, S. and Finkel, Z. V. (2010), Cell size trade-offs govern light exploitation strategies in marine phytoplankton. Environmental Microbiology, 12: 95–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2009.02046.x
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2009
- Received 11 May, 2009; accepted 26 July, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!