Wrinkles in the rare biosphere: pyrosequencing errors can lead to artificial inflation of diversity estimates
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2009
Published 2009. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 118–123, January 2010
How to Cite
Kunin, V., Engelbrektson, A., Ochman, H. and Hugenholtz, P. (2010), Wrinkles in the rare biosphere: pyrosequencing errors can lead to artificial inflation of diversity estimates. Environmental Microbiology, 12: 118–123. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2009.02051.x
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2009
- Received 9 June, 2009; accepted 31 July, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!