Isolation and characterization of a novel Borrelia group of tick-borne borreliae from imported reptiles and their associated ticks
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
© 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 134–146, January 2010
How to Cite
Takano, A., Goka, K., Une, Y., Shimada, Y., Fujita, H., Shiino, T., Watanabe, H. and Kawabata, H. (2010), Isolation and characterization of a novel Borrelia group of tick-borne borreliae from imported reptiles and their associated ticks. Environmental Microbiology, 12: 134–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2009.02054.x
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
- Received 8 May, 2009; accepted 10 August, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!