Present address: Faculty of Science and Technology, Free University of Bozen/Bolzano, Via Sernesi 1, 39100 Bolzano, Italy.
Rock weathering creates oases of life in a High Arctic desert
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2009
© 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 293–303, February 2010
How to Cite
Borin, S., Ventura, S., Tambone, F., Mapelli, F., Schubotz, F., Brusetti, L., Scaglia, B., D'Acqui, L. P., Solheim, B., Turicchia, S., Marasco, R., Hinrichs, K.-U., Baldi, F., Adani, F. and Daffonchio, D. (2010), Rock weathering creates oases of life in a High Arctic desert. Environmental Microbiology, 12: 293–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2009.02059.x
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2009
- Received 20 March, 2009; accepted 11 August, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!