Present address: Advanced Water Management Centre, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Qld 4072, Australia.
Widespread known and novel phosphonate utilization pathways in marine bacteria revealed by functional screening and metagenomic analyses
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2009
© 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 222–238, January 2010
How to Cite
Martinez, A., Tyson, G. W. and DeLong, E. F. (2010), Widespread known and novel phosphonate utilization pathways in marine bacteria revealed by functional screening and metagenomic analyses. Environmental Microbiology, 12: 222–238. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2009.02062.x
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2009
- Received 19 May, 2009; accepted 11 August, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!