Molecular dissection of bacterial acrylate catabolism – unexpected links with dimethylsulfoniopropionate catabolism and dimethyl sulfide production
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2009
© 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 327–343, February 2010
How to Cite
Todd, J. D., Curson, A. R. J., Nikolaidou-Katsaraidou, N., Brearley, C. A., Watmough, N. J., Chan, Y., Page, P. C. B., Sun, L. and Johnston, A. W. B. (2010), Molecular dissection of bacterial acrylate catabolism – unexpected links with dimethylsulfoniopropionate catabolism and dimethyl sulfide production. Environmental Microbiology, 12: 327–343. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2009.02071.x
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2009
- Received 17 April, 2009; accepted 16 August, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!