Present address: Shana K. Goffredi, Biology Department, Occidental College, 1600 Campus Road, Los Angeles, CA 90041, USA; Email: email@example.com.
Bacterial community shifts in taxa and diversity in response to localized organic loading in the deep sea
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2009
© 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 344–363, February 2010
How to Cite
Goffredi, S. K. and Orphan, V. J. (2010), Bacterial community shifts in taxa and diversity in response to localized organic loading in the deep sea. Environmental Microbiology, 12: 344–363. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2009.02072.x
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2009
- Received 8 June, 2009; accepted 29 July, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!