Diversity and population structure of sewage-derived microorganisms in wastewater treatment plant influent
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2009
© 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 378–392, February 2010
How to Cite
McLellan, S. L., Huse, S. M., Mueller-Spitz, S. R., Andreishcheva, E. N. and Sogin, M. L. (2010), Diversity and population structure of sewage-derived microorganisms in wastewater treatment plant influent. Environmental Microbiology, 12: 378–392. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2009.02075.x
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2009
- Received 27 April, 2009; accepted 24 August, 2009.
Vol. 12, Issue 5, 1376, Version of Record online: 23 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!