Present address: Center for Geomicrobiology, Department of Biological Sciences, Aarhus University, Aarhus, Denmark.
Diversity and host specificity of the Verminephrobacter–earthworm symbiosis
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2009
© 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Symbiosis. Editors: Professors Paola Bonfante, Karen Visick, and Moriya Ohkuma
Volume 12, Issue 8, pages 2142–2151, August 2010
How to Cite
Lund, M. B., Davidson, S. K., Holmstrup, M., James, S., Kjeldsen, K. U., Stahl, D. A. and Schramm, A. (2010), Diversity and host specificity of the Verminephrobacter–earthworm symbiosis. Environmental Microbiology, 12: 2142–2151. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2009.02084.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2009
- Received 18 December, 2008; accepted 2 September, 2009.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Taxonomic assessment of Lumbricidae (Oligochaeta) earthworm genera using DNA barcodes, European Journal of Soil Biology, 2012, 48, 41, , , , ,
- 2Prevalence and dispersal of a facultative bacterial symbiont associated with an endemic metazoan host, Pedobiologia, 2011, 54, 2, 153, , ,
- You have free access to this content3