Current address: Institute for Applied Ecology, University of Canberra, Canberra, ACT 2601, Australia.
Microclimate and limits to photosynthesis in a diverse community of hypolithic cyanobacteria in northern Australia
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2009
© 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 592–607, March 2010
How to Cite
Tracy, C. R., Streten-Joyce, C., Dalton, R., Nussear, K. E., Gibb, K. S. and Christian, K. A. (2010), Microclimate and limits to photosynthesis in a diverse community of hypolithic cyanobacteria in northern Australia. Environmental Microbiology, 12: 592–607. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2009.02098.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Received 30 April, 2009; accepted 25 September, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!