Seasonal variations of phage life strategies and bacterial physiological states in three northern temperate lakes
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2009
© 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 628–641, March 2010
How to Cite
Maurice, C. F., Bouvier, T., Comte, J., Guillemette, F. and Del Giorgio, P. A. (2010), Seasonal variations of phage life strategies and bacterial physiological states in three northern temperate lakes. Environmental Microbiology, 12: 628–641. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2009.02103.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2009
- Received 10 March, 2009; accepted 5 October, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!