Fusarium spp. associated with rice Bakanae: ecology, genetic diversity, pathogenicity and toxigenicity
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2009
© 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 649–657, March 2010
How to Cite
Wulff, E. G., Sørensen, J. L., Lübeck, M., Nielsen, K. F., Thrane, U. and Torp, J. (2010), Fusarium spp. associated with rice Bakanae: ecology, genetic diversity, pathogenicity and toxigenicity. Environmental Microbiology, 12: 649–657. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2009.02105.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2009
- Received 1 May, 2009; accepted 7 October, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!