Present address: College of Marine and Earth Studies, University of Delaware, Newark, DE 19711, USA.
Effect of environmental variables on eukaryotic microbial community structure of land-fast Arctic sea ice
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2009
© 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 797–809, March 2010
How to Cite
Eddie, B., Juhl, A., Krembs, C., Baysinger, C. and Neuer, S. (2010), Effect of environmental variables on eukaryotic microbial community structure of land-fast Arctic sea ice. Environmental Microbiology, 12: 797–809. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2009.02126.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2009
- Received 26 June, 2008; accepted 3 November, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!