RNA binding proteins mediate the ability of a fungus to adapt to the cold
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2009
© 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 810–820, March 2010
How to Cite
Fang, W. and St. Leger, R. J. (2010), RNA binding proteins mediate the ability of a fungus to adapt to the cold. Environmental Microbiology, 12: 810–820. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2009.02127.x
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2009
- Received 20 July, 2009; accepted 3 November, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!