Analysis of acid-stressed Bacillus cereus reveals a major oxidative response and inactivation-associated radical formation
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2010
© 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 873–885, April 2010
How to Cite
Mols, M., Van Kranenburg, R., Van Melis, C. C. J., Moezelaar, R. and Abee, T. (2010), Analysis of acid-stressed Bacillus cereus reveals a major oxidative response and inactivation-associated radical formation. Environmental Microbiology, 12: 873–885. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2009.02132.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Received 10 July, 2009; accepted 15 November, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!