Present address: Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1570, USA.
The autoinducer synthase LqsA and putative sensor kinase LqsS regulate phagocyte interactions, extracellular filaments and a genomic island of Legionella pneumophila
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
© 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 1243–1259, May 2010
How to Cite
Tiaden, A., Spirig, T., Sahr, T., Wälti, M. A., Boucke, K., Buchrieser, C. and Hilbi, H. (2010), The autoinducer synthase LqsA and putative sensor kinase LqsS regulate phagocyte interactions, extracellular filaments and a genomic island of Legionella pneumophila. Environmental Microbiology, 12: 1243–1259. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2010.02167.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
- Received 18 June, 2009; accepted 15 Decmeber, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!