Relationship between cystic fibrosis respiratory tract bacterial communities and age, genotype, antibiotics and Pseudomonas aeruginosa
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
© 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 1293–1303, May 2010
How to Cite
Klepac-Ceraj, V., Lemon, K. P., Martin, T. R., Allgaier, M., Kembel, S. W., Knapp, A. A., Lory, S., Brodie, E. L., Lynch, S. V., Bohannan, B. J. M., Green, J. L., Maurer, B. A. and Kolter, R. (2010), Relationship between cystic fibrosis respiratory tract bacterial communities and age, genotype, antibiotics and Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Environmental Microbiology, 12: 1293–1303. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2010.02173.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
- Received 22 October, 2009; accepted 19 December, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!