Trade-off between antibiotic resistance and biological fitness in Acinetobacter sp. strain DR1
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
© 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 1304–1318, May 2010
How to Cite
Kang, Y.-S. and Park, W. (2010), Trade-off between antibiotic resistance and biological fitness in Acinetobacter sp. strain DR1. Environmental Microbiology, 12: 1304–1318. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2010.02175.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
- Received 27 August, 2009; accepted 23 December, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!