Present addresses: Royal College of Physicians, 11St. Andrews Place, Regent's Park, London NW1 4LE, UK;
Large-scale distribution and activity patterns of an extremely low-light-adapted population of green sulfur bacteria in the Black Sea
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2010
© 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 1348–1362, May 2010
How to Cite
Marschall, E., Jogler, M., Henßge, U. and Overmann, J. (2010), Large-scale distribution and activity patterns of an extremely low-light-adapted population of green sulfur bacteria in the Black Sea. Environmental Microbiology, 12: 1348–1362. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2010.02178.x
- Issue online: 23 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2010
- Received 27 October, 2009; accepted 25 December, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!