†Present address: Instituto Universitario de Electroquímica. Universidad de Alicante. 03080- Alicante, Spain.
The PhaD regulator controls the simultaneous expression of the pha genes involved in polyhydroxyalkanoate metabolism and turnover in Pseudomonas putida KT2442
Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
© 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Pseudomonas. Editors: Professors Burkhard Tummler, Victor de Lorenzo, Alain Filloux and Joyce Loper
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 1591–1603, June 2010
How to Cite
De Eugenio, L. I., Galán, B., Escapa, I. F., Maestro, B., Sanz, J. M., García, J. L. and Prieto, M. A. (2010), The PhaD regulator controls the simultaneous expression of the pha genes involved in polyhydroxyalkanoate metabolism and turnover in Pseudomonas putida KT2442. Environmental Microbiology, 12: 1591–1603. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2010.02199.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
- Received 3 November, 2009; accept 22 January, 2010.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Evaluation of medium-chain-length polyhydroxyalkanoate production byPseudomonas putidaLS46 using biodiesel by-product streams, Canadian Journal of Microbiology, 2014, 60, 7, 461, , , , ,
- 2Monitoring and kinetic analysis of the molecular interactions by which a repressor protein, PhaR, binds to target DNAs and poly[(R)-3-hydroxybutyrate], AMB Express, 2013, 3, 1, 6, , , , ,