Halophilic archaea in the human intestinal mucosa
Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
© 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 9, pages 2398–2410, September 2010
How to Cite
Oxley, A. P. A., Lanfranconi, M. P., Würdemann, D., Ott, S., Schreiber, S., McGenity, T. J., Timmis, K. N. and Nogales, B. (2010), Halophilic archaea in the human intestinal mucosa. Environmental Microbiology, 12: 2398–2410. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2010.02212.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
- Received 22 July, 2009; accepted 13 February, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!