Microaerobic conditions enhance type III secretion and adherence of enterohaemorrhagic Escherichia coli to polarized human intestinal epithelial cells
Article first published online: 7 APR 2010
© 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 9, pages 2426–2435, September 2010
How to Cite
Schüller, S. and Phillips, A. D. (2010), Microaerobic conditions enhance type III secretion and adherence of enterohaemorrhagic Escherichia coli to polarized human intestinal epithelial cells. Environmental Microbiology, 12: 2426–2435. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2010.02216.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2010
- Received 4 September, 2009; accepted 18 February 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!