Present address: Coral Reef Ecosystem Division – JIMAR, NOAA Kewalo Research Facility, Honolulu, HI 96814, USA.
Effects of temperature, nutrients, organic matter and coral mucus on the survival of the coral pathogen, Serratia marcescens PDL100
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2010
© 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 9, pages 2479–2485, September 2010
How to Cite
Looney, E. E., Sutherland, K. P. and Lipp, E. K. (2010), Effects of temperature, nutrients, organic matter and coral mucus on the survival of the coral pathogen, Serratia marcescens PDL100. Environmental Microbiology, 12: 2479–2485. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2010.02221.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2010
- Received 23 July, 2009; accepted 22 February, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!