Aggregate formation in a freshwater bacterial strain induced by growth state and conspecific chemical cues
Article first published online: 19 APR 2010
© 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 9, pages 2486–2495, September 2010
How to Cite
Blom, J. F., Horňák, K., Šimek, K. and Pernthaler, J. (2010), Aggregate formation in a freshwater bacterial strain induced by growth state and conspecific chemical cues. Environmental Microbiology, 12: 2486–2495. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2010.02222.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2010
- Received 10 August, 2009; accepted 22 February, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!