Biofilm formation in environmental bacteria is influenced by different macromolecules depending on genus and species
Article first published online: 16 APR 2010
© 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 9, pages 2496–2507, September 2010
How to Cite
Andrews, J. S., Rolfe, S. A., Huang, W. E., Scholes, J. D. and Banwart, S. A. (2010), Biofilm formation in environmental bacteria is influenced by different macromolecules depending on genus and species. Environmental Microbiology, 12: 2496–2507. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2010.02223.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2010
- Received 27 October, 2009; accepted 22 February, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!