RNAi-mediated knockdown of a Spodoptera frugiperda trypsin-like serine-protease gene reduces susceptibility to a Bacillus thuringiensis Cry1Ca1 protoxin
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2010
© 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 11, pages 2894–2903, November 2010
How to Cite
Rodríguez–Cabrera, L., Trujillo–Bacallao, D., Borrás–Hidalgo, O., Wright, D. J. and Ayra–Pardo, C. (2010), RNAi-mediated knockdown of a Spodoptera frugiperda trypsin-like serine-protease gene reduces susceptibility to a Bacillus thuringiensis Cry1Ca1 protoxin. Environmental Microbiology, 12: 2894–2903. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2010.02259.x
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2010
- Received 19 October, 2009; accepted 12 April, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!