Soil bacterial diversity in the Arctic is not fundamentally different from that found in other biomes
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
© 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 11, pages 2998–3006, November 2010
How to Cite
Chu, H., Fierer, N., Lauber, C. L., Caporaso, J. G., Knight, R. and Grogan, P. (2010), Soil bacterial diversity in the Arctic is not fundamentally different from that found in other biomes. Environmental Microbiology, 12: 2998–3006. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2010.02277.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Received 9 April 2010; accepted 4 May 2010.
Vol. 13, Issue 3, 833, Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!