Present address: Department of Biological Sciences, University of Calgary, Calgary, AB, Canada T2N 1N4.
Methanogenesis, sulfate reduction and crude oil biodegradation in hot Alaskan oilfields
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
© 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 11, pages 3074–3086, November 2010
How to Cite
Gieg, L. M., Davidova, I. A., Duncan, K. E. and Suflita, J. M. (2010), Methanogenesis, sulfate reduction and crude oil biodegradation in hot Alaskan oilfields. Environmental Microbiology, 12: 3074–3086. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2010.02282.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Received 22 February, 2010; accepted 11 May, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!