Singlet oxygen, a neglected but important environmental factor: short-term and long-term effects on bacterioplankton composition in a humic lake
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2010
© 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 3124–3136, December 2010
How to Cite
Glaeser, S. P., Grossart, H.-P. and Glaeser, J. (2010), Singlet oxygen, a neglected but important environmental factor: short-term and long-term effects on bacterioplankton composition in a humic lake. Environmental Microbiology, 12: 3124–3136. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2010.02285.x
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2010
- Received 19 March, 2009; accepted 13 May, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!