The effect of agrochemicals on indicator bacteria densities in outdoor mesocosms
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2010
© 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 3150–3158, December 2010
How to Cite
Staley, Z. R., Rohr, J. R. and Harwood, V. J. (2010), The effect of agrochemicals on indicator bacteria densities in outdoor mesocosms. Environmental Microbiology, 12: 3150–3158. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2010.02287.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2010
- Received 28 September, 2009; accepted 13 May, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!