Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy as a metabolite fingerprinting tool for monitoring the phenotypic changes in complex bacterial communities capable of degrading phenol
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
© 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 3253–3263, December 2010
How to Cite
Wharfe, E. S., Jarvis, R. M., Winder, C. L., Whiteley, A. S. and Goodacre, R. (2010), Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy as a metabolite fingerprinting tool for monitoring the phenotypic changes in complex bacterial communities capable of degrading phenol. Environmental Microbiology, 12: 3253–3263. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2010.02300.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
- Received 15 October, 2009; accepted 7 June, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!