Abundance and distribution of major groups of diazotrophic cyanobacteria and their potential contribution to N2 fixation in the tropical Atlantic Ocean
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2010
© 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 3272–3289, December 2010
How to Cite
Goebel, N. L., Turk, K. A., Achilles, K. M., Paerl, R., Hewson, I., Morrison, A. E., Montoya, J. P., Edwards, C. A. and Zehr, J. P. (2010), Abundance and distribution of major groups of diazotrophic cyanobacteria and their potential contribution to N2 fixation in the tropical Atlantic Ocean. Environmental Microbiology, 12: 3272–3289. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2010.02303.x
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2010
- Received 18 December, 2009; accepted 8 June, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!