These authors contributed equally to this work.
Reconstructing a puzzle: existence of cyanophages containing both photosystem-I and photosystem-II gene suites inferred from oceanic metagenomic datasets
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
© 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 24–32, January 2011
How to Cite
Alperovitch-Lavy, A., Sharon, I., Rohwer, F., Aro, E.-M., Glaser, F., Milo, R., Nelson, N. and Béjà, O. (2011), Reconstructing a puzzle: existence of cyanophages containing both photosystem-I and photosystem-II gene suites inferred from oceanic metagenomic datasets. Environmental Microbiology, 13: 24–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2010.02304.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
- Received 11 January, 2010; accepted 8 June, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!