Present address: Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center, University of Wisconsin-Madison, WI, USA.
Selective lignin and polysaccharide removal in natural fungal decay of wood as evidenced by in situ structural analyses
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2010
© 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 96–107, January 2011
How to Cite
Martínez, A. T., Rencoret, J., Nieto, L., Jiménez-Barbero, J., Gutiérrez, A. and del Río, J. C. (2011), Selective lignin and polysaccharide removal in natural fungal decay of wood as evidenced by in situ structural analyses. Environmental Microbiology, 13: 96–107. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2010.02312.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2010
- Received 16 April, 2010; accepted 16 June, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!