Present address: Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, University of Arizona, 1041 East Lowell Street, Tucson, AZ 85721, USA.
Time-series analyses of Monterey Bay coastal microbial picoplankton using a ‘genome proxy’ microarray
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2010
© 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 116–134, January 2011
How to Cite
Rich, V. I., Pham, V. D., Eppley, J., Shi, Y. and DeLong, E. F. (2011), Time-series analyses of Monterey Bay coastal microbial picoplankton using a ‘genome proxy’ microarray. Environmental Microbiology, 13: 116–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2010.02314.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2010
- Received 20 January, 2010; accepted 20 June, 2010.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Genomic properties of Marine Group A bacteria indicate a role in the marine sulfur cycle, The ISME Journal, 2013,, , , , , ,
- 3Nitrite oxidation in the upper water column and oxygen minimum zone of the eastern tropical North Pacific Ocean, The ISME Journal, 2013, 7, 11, 2192, , ,
- 4Efficient de novo assembly of single-cell bacterial genomes from short-read data sets, Nature Biotechnology, 2011, 29, 10, 915, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 5Metatranscriptomic analysis of autonomously collected and preserved marine bacterioplankton, The ISME Journal, 2011, 5, 12, 1881, , , , , , ,
- 6Potential for Chemolithoautotrophy Among Ubiquitous Bacteria Lineages in the Dark Ocean, Science, 2011, 333, 6047, 1296, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,