Current address: MRC Clinical Sciences Centre, Faculty of Medicine, Imperial College, Hammersmith Hospital Campus, Du Cane Road, London W12 0NN, UK.
Red but not dead? Membranes of stressed Saccharomyces cerevisiae are permeable to propidium iodide
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2010
© 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 163–171, January 2011
How to Cite
Davey, H. M. and Hexley, P. (2011), Red but not dead? Membranes of stressed Saccharomyces cerevisiae are permeable to propidium iodide. Environmental Microbiology, 13: 163–171. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2010.02317.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2010
- Received 14 April, 2010; accepted 23 June, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!