Present address: Department of Natural Sciences, College of Coastal Georgia, 3700 Altama Avenue, Brunswick, GA 31520, USA.
Diversity of virus–host systems in hypersaline Lake Retba, Senegal
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2010
© 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Thematic Issue: Extremophiles. Guest Editors: Ricardo Cavicchioli, Ricardo Amils, Dirk Wagner, Terry McGenity
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 1956–1972, August 2011
How to Cite
Sime-Ngando, T., Lucas, S., Robin, A., Tucker, K. P., Colombet, J., Bettarel, Y., Desmond, E., Gribaldo, S., Forterre, P., Breitbart, M. and Prangishvili, D. (2011), Diversity of virus–host systems in hypersaline Lake Retba, Senegal. Environmental Microbiology, 13: 1956–1972. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2010.02323.x
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2010
- Received 24 February, 2010; accepted 5 July, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!